PROFESSIONAL, ACCURATE NAVIGATION YOU CAN COUNT ON
Don't waste your time and money on a second-rate, inaccurate compass. At Prepared4X, our professional-grade Survival Compass is constructed for perfect accuracy, for consistent navigation you can rely on long-term.
YOU CAN TOSS YOUR INFERIOR SURVIVAL BRACELET
Most survival bracelets come with tiny, barely functional compasses and only 8 feet of cordage on average. Our Survival Compass is built larger for better visibility and readings that are always accurate – not to mention 35+ feet of 550 Paracord in our utility Neck Lanyard.
THE PREPARED4X PROFESSIONAL-GRADE SURVIVAL COMPASS FEATURES:
- Waterproof Exterior, Glow-in-the-Dark Degree Dial and Markings
- Sighting & Signaling Mirror, Sighting Viewer
- Direction-of-Travel Arrow, North/South Arrow
- Clinometer, Ruler (in/mm), GPS Scale
- Declination Adjustment, 2X Magnifying Lens, Clear Baseplate
THE PREPARED4X 550 PARACORD NECK LANYARD INCLUDES:
- 35+ feet of 550 Paracord
- In emergency situations, you can also open up the paracord to reveal 9 life-saving survival strands installed inside its length– so you’re prepared for anything.
7 triple-braided polyester strands you can use as cordage to help tie supports for a shelter, make a bow drill, make trap trigger, lash materials together for ease of portage, and many more
- 1 fire tinder cord you can use together with the fire starter
- 1 fishing line
- Emergency Whistle
- Fire Starter/ Flint and Steel on the buckle
With its glow-in-the-dark degree markings and dial, our Survival Compass will guide you accurately through even the darkest nighttime trek.
SIGNALING & SIGHTING MIRROR
Our compass’s state-of-the-art signaling and sighting mirror have 2 essential uses:
1) Confidently navigate long-distance without looking up from your compass
2) Signal for help in survival rescue circumstances
CONFIDENTLY NAVIGATE YOUR WAY THROUGH THE GREAT OUTDOORS